Cold sore treatment organic remedy
If you are searching for natural cold sore treatment you are at the right place.Cold sores are small red blisters that appear on the lips or on the area near it. This is sometimes called as the fever blisters. There are rare cases in which cold sores appear on the roof of the mouth. These blisters are caused by the herpes simplex virus 1. We should all be aware that the herpes simplex virus is carried by about seven out of 10 adults. If the blisters break open, a clear fluid leaks from it. The healing process takes until 2 weeks. But the infection from the virus is not totally cured because the virus cannot be eliminated from the body compared to the other viral infections. Cold sores are spread through contact with the blister. Through a break in the skin, the virus finds its way inside the body. The treatments for cold sore can be quite expensive. Luckily, there is a book called Cold Sore Free Forever™ that compiles information about the cold sore treatment using inexpensive methods.
- There are topical medications that are meant for cold sores. However, these are only for relieving the symptoms of cold sore, not for curing it.
- Topical anaesthetics are for relieving the pain that is felt because of the cold sores.
- There are also skin protectants that prevent the breaking of the lesion – which can be quite painful and can be a point of entry for other pathologic microorganisms.
- Oral medications such as ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be used as an additional relief for pain.
- There is also another cream that should be applied while there is still no lesion – when a person only feels a tingling sensation (the sign before the appearance of blisters). This can decrease the healing time of the lesions.
- Antivirals are also used as a treatment. Topical antivirals help decrease the healing time of the lesions and also minimize the pain felt from it.
- The antiviral pills, which are taken orally, have been proven to work in the prevention of outbreaks.
- Since these are medications that have chemicals in them, you can expect side effects to occur. And in worse scenarios, if a person is allergic to a substance from the medication, adverse reactions may occur.
Having a cold sore does not mean that you should just hide in your home and never come out. A lot of people with cold sores feel this way because of the shame that everyone can see the blisters on their lips. You can do something about it, cold sore treatment Cold Sore Free Forever™ can help you with it. When it comes to medications, you should follow the prescription and recommended dosage precisely so that you will achieve the best results that you deserve.