Pearly Penile Papules are small tumors that are mostly benign or non cancerous in nature and is usually present around the penile part or the penis. These types of lesions are often characterized by growths that appear pink, white, and yellow. It can also develop into a lucid or glassy appearance. The size usually ranges from one to four millimetres in width. In general, most men who suffer from this skin disease bear the same similarity and severity in the scope of their condition.
While the origin of this skin disease is not medically proven, a few studies have shown that the significant number of patients who suffer from Pearly Penile Papules have a certain range of age (16- 50 years old) and the majority of them are uncircumcised. It is not caused by sexual contact and it is also not contagious. In severe cases, the growths can affect and spread into other parts of the body like; the legs, mouth, lips, throat, and scrotum.
Signs And Symptoms Of Pearly Penile Papules
These papules around the penis are basically considered harmless. While these growths are not considered lethal, it is a great source of anxiety for men. Be aware of the warning signs and symptoms described below.
- A row of translucent lumps that is present along the rim of the penile head.
- Pearly like papules that are sometimes minute and not easily visible with the naked eye.
- Prominent lesions around the penis that have a yellow and whitish appearance.
- Feelings of inconvenience for the men while having sexual intercourse.
- Irritable sensations felt during blowjob sessions.
- Raised and solid lesions that are less than one cm in diameter.
- Itching and foul odor along the genital area.
Causes Of Pearly Penile Papules
While the origin of the skin disease is yet to be known, some of the underlying causes and factors to develop Pearly Penile Papules are as follows.
- Sebaceous glands that is clogged or obstructed.
- Constant masturbation.
- Poor personal hygiene, especially around the reproductive area.
- Human papilloma virus.
- Skin irritation that is present along the rim of the penile head.
Home Remedies For Pearly Penile Papules
Lesions and growths along the most sensitive part of the body can be a bit irritating for the part of the patient. If you are positive for Pearly Penile Papules, do not attempt to prick the skin with a needle or pop the lesions through manual means. There are natural options to get relief from these unsightly lesions and these are the suggested home remedies and natural formulations that can help relieve the patient of its symptoms and warning signals.We talked more about natural remedies on how to get rid of pearly penile papules in this post.
- Tea Tree Oil Mixture: Look for tea tree oil in most health shops and mix it with oil that is commonly used for massage and healing. For this option, a mineral oil is highly recommended. Place two to three drops of tea tree oil and shake the container well. Apply on the affected part of the penis.
- Castor oil Mixture: While it is more commonly used as a laxative agent, castor oil is also used to relieve the itching and bad odor caused by the Pearly Penile Papule skin condition. Mix in equal parts a bottle of castor oil with warm water. Shake well in a container until no bubbles are present. Prepare the patient and administer the castor oil mixture this way: Clean and wash thoroughly the entire head of the penis along with the scrotum and shaft area with a mild or hypoallergenic soap. Wash or rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel, or for better hygiene practice, use a towel that is intended for this purpose. If you are uncircumcised, try to pull a little part of the foreskin until the lesions or growth appears. Place a few drops of Tea tree oil that is mixed with mineral oil. Leave this on for three to four hours. If the lesions do not show any sign of changes and appearance, repeat the procedure and do it daily.
- Make an oatmeal mask: Cook instant oatmeal as per package directions (quick cooking or instant). Allow to cool. Make a mud mask or a creamy mixture where you can form a paste like consistency that you can spread and evenly apply to the affected area. Cover with a towel and leave on for at least ten minutes. This can help eliminate the presence of any sebaceous gland formation in the base and head of the penile area.
- Honey and Eucalyptus oil mixture: If there is a presence of swelling or extreme itchiness is manifested and causes irritability and discomfort for the patient, prepare a honey and eucalyptus mixture. Wash the penis head with water and keep dry with a towel. Spread and apply around the shaft, anus, and surrounding area of the affected penis.
- Peppermint oil mixture: Gather equal parts of peppermint and mineral oil. Shake this mixture well and get cotton buds and dip the cotton into this mix. Apply directly to the area where most of the lesions are concentrated. Do not wear any underwear and leave it exposed while you’re lying down. Allow the oil to dry totally before rinsing off.
- Toothpaste with anti bacterial formulation. If foul odor is present, use creamy white toothpaste where the antibacterial properties are in high concentration. Spread evenly before retiring at night.
Proper Diet For Patients With Pearly Penile Papules
- Consume a well balanced meal and fresh fruits. If possible, avoid too many sweets for it may cause the blood sugar to rise and make the lesions appear swollen.
- Eat more greens and if seafood meat causes itchiness and redness, go vegetarian while undergoing home remedy treatment.
Most men feel inadequate and humiliated if the common problem that they need to deal with involves their penis. It can also be a cause for low self esteem and poor performance in bed with their chosen sexual partner. Proper hygiene must be strictly observed and the patient must change underwear at least three times a day. The evident signs and symptoms of Pearly Penile Papules can be alleviated by the natural remedies shared above. For best results, refer to the eBook guide PPP Removal on how to prepare remedies, mixtures and oils properly.