If you are looking for How to get rid of cold sores fast you are at the right place.Cold sores are small groups of blisters that appear on area around the lips or exactly on them. The skin around these blisters is red, and these are extremely painful. Cold sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus, more often than not, by the herpes simplex virus 1. This is also contagious. The virus can be transferred when a person touches the blister, and the virus finds its way inside the body through a break in the skin. A cold sore heals within 2 weeks after it has scabbed. However, we are talking only about the cold sore, not the viral infection. Stress can cause an outbreak, so one needs to have plenty of rest to avoid the recurrence of the cold sore. A book called Cold Sore Free Forever™ can help a person with cold sore find ways of treating it completely through inexpensive but effective methods.
Get rid of Cold Sores with Cold Sore Free Forever™ E book
- One should be aware that there are home remedies that can get rid of cold sores.
- One is the use of salt. You can put a small amount of salt on the cold sore and press on it for about one to two minutes. This can be extremely painful but the effect is quite quick.
- Another remedy is by the use of a lemon balm. Lemon balm can be applied topically to the cold sore.
- Garlic can also be used to aid in the fast healing of cold sores. Just apply a slice of garlic to the cold sore for a few minutes and repeat this process for a few times in a day.
- You should never use makeup in covering the cold sore, because this can just make it worse.
- You should also keep the area covered so that the blisters won’t be exposed that much to the harmful microorganisms in the environment.
- Buying over-the-counter pain relief medications can help in relieving the pain, but not curing the infection.
- There are herbal treatments that are meant for cold sores. Tea tree oil, aloe vera, sage and witch hazel have been found to speed up the healing process of the cold sores.
- Not all treatments and remedies are for all people. There may be some allergic reactions that may happen, or the treatments can have no effects. A person with this experience can consult a physician for further evaluation
Having cold sores is a burden to many people. This is because it can lower the self esteem of a person. Finding the best treatment for a cold sore depend on the motivation of a person. One should never give up. With the help of the Cold Sore Free Forever ebook™, you are on your way to healing.